Vacation Time!

I live in Florida. I am close to Orlando, Florida amusement parks, and I am by no means a stranger to them! This year I am planning a trip to Sea World in April, and Disney World in December. Even with me living in Florida, a trip to Orlando can be pricy, but I have learned over the years a few ways to save. First, there are hotels that serve breakfast and dinner for free. You want to choose a hotel with free meals, because that will save you average $30 a day. Second, there are ways to get tickets to amusement parks for free if you want to spend the time. You can sign up to listen to time share companies try to sell you a time share. You are not obligated to purchase a time share, but they will compensate you for listening. Third, bring your own drinks and snacks. The parks will allow you to bring your own drinks and snacks, and trust me you don't want to pay for drinks in the parks! There are many ways to save on your vacation! I cant wait to tell everyone how my trip went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Rolls

Freezer Meals

Clay